Hello there, Welcome to our site! If you are new here, you might want to subscribe to our RSS Feed. Our Mission is to connect a community of like minded individuals seeking to educate and share their passions about MonaVie, Dreams, and Destinations.



Wednesday, March 16, 2011

RVL Success Story!

Stephanie from Richmond, VA! BEAUTIFUL!!! We are so proud of you! You can "hear" her excitement in Stephanie's email: "I am actually in a size 12 now. I made it on the "Other Side" of the Dressbarn store I love to go to here in Richmond. The lady's there are just amazed and they have offered to do a MonaVie Reveal day in the store and give all my guests 15% off in the store on clothes. It's on a Tuesday or a Saturday. I am going to choose a Saturday. I can do as many hours as want too. So I am so excited about that. I am going to go give them samples of the bars and shake tomorrow. So the girls that work there can taste it."


0 comments: