Hello there, Welcome to our site! If you are new here, you might want to subscribe to our RSS Feed. Our Mission is to connect a community of like minded individuals seeking to educate and share their passions about MonaVie, Dreams, and Destinations.



Monday, July 2, 2012

LIVE IT!

Hello MonaVie Family-

I hope you are having a wonderful summer!!! I AM!!! I have been traveling around sharing MonaVie and This Is Your Year and having a fabulous time!!! The MVP City Seminars have been wonderful - I was in NJ & Chicago - hope to see you in Atlanta July 14! Along the way I have been speaking to groups and the Future Professionals at  Paul Mitchell  The Schools about my book and sharing my story of success with many!!! Building my MonaVie business has been the vehicle to live the life of my dreams!!! In my book This Is Your Year, I share 52 Success Topics - I encourage the reader to spend a few minutes each day to read a page from my book - each day you will find inspiration, information, motivation and ACTIONS to take to follow your heart's desire! YOU really can design and live your DREAM life!!!

If you don't have my book, please order it at www.ThisIsYourYearBook.com or www.ShellyAristizabal.com or on Amazon.com  - Thank YOU. You can also follow my Blog, too!

If you do have my book - Congratulations! Now, please keep in touch with me! I really want to hear how your 365 day journey through the book and on to your dreams is going!!! Also, I would be so happy if you would LIKE my Facebook Fan Page - your LIKE is a personal recommendation and I really appreciate it!!!

This IS Your Year - Now LIVE it!!

Love,

Shelly

0 comments: