Hello there, Welcome to our site! If you are new here, you might want to subscribe to our RSS Feed. Our Mission is to connect a community of like minded individuals seeking to educate and share their passions about MonaVie, Dreams, and Destinations.



Tuesday, December 7, 2010

A New RVL Blog!

I like the new RVL weight management program for myself not to loose weight (although I would like to loose 10 lbs) but for the nutritional benefits. I love to cook and when I eat I eat well and good food. The problem is, I can eat a cup of yogurt in the morning drink my Monavie eat a few almonds during the day and not eat again until evening. With that being said, I don't get the nutrition I need for optimal health.


I lost five (5) lbs in a week and wouldn't dare get on scales today. I didn't over eat during the holidays but I did eat much more than usual.


Gwen

0 comments: