Hello there, Welcome to our site! If you are new here, you might want to subscribe to our RSS Feed. Our Mission is to connect a community of like minded individuals seeking to educate and share their passions about MonaVie, Dreams, and Destinations.



Thursday, August 11, 2011

Gold Rush Coaching Day 44

Day 44 Overcoming Objections 4




Handling Objections and Dealing With People



This outline is designed to be used with the R3Global Audio

Training Series http://www.r3global.com/blog/2010/08/08/track
handling-objections/



Step 1



Always validate the objection



Remember, maintain and increase your prospect’s self-

esteem.



After you have heard their objection, you validate it by saying

something like:



I appreciate you sharing that with me.

Or

I appreciate you letting me know that up front.


Step 2



Neutralize the objection



When you neutralize the objection, it does two things:



One, it prevents it from coming up again



Two, it gives the person room and does not make either of you feel

like you are in a debate.



Many times this is done with some type of question…



How do you feel about that?



Or



What if this is something you would be interested in and you did not

take a look at it?



Or



If I did not have the information I do I would feel the same way you

do.


Tune in tomorrow for more....



Step into your Greatness as a MonaVie Leader!



Shelly
"I am MonaVie"

0 comments: