Hello there, Welcome to our site! If you are new here, you might want to subscribe to our RSS Feed. Our Mission is to connect a community of like minded individuals seeking to educate and share their passions about MonaVie, Dreams, and Destinations.



Sunday, June 10, 2012

Australian Friends!

Photo: With my friend, Megan, MonaVie Black Diamond from Australia! I may need to visit her soon to promote my book there!
With my friend, Megan Wolfenden, MonaVie Black Diamond from Australia! So excited she likes my book! - I can't wait to go to visit her and do a book tour in Australia!! Yes, it IS on my dream board!!!

Order my book and receive a gift this week!!! www.ThisIsYourYearBook.com 

Have a great day!!!

Shelly 

1 comments:

auto title loans az said...

Now I am reminiscing the days that I am still in Singapore. I love travelling a lot, this helped me see and meet new friends. I thank you for sharing this.