Hello there, Welcome to our site! If you are new here, you might want to subscribe to our RSS Feed. Our Mission is to connect a community of like minded individuals seeking to educate and share their passions about MonaVie, Dreams, and Destinations.



Monday, June 4, 2012

First Week - DREAM


In my new book, This Is Your Year, I took 52 Success Topics and spend 1 week(seven days/pages) per topic sharing inspiration, tips, information, suggestions and activities to take you on a 365 day journey to Live the Life of Your Dreams. Week One is all about Your Dream! Day 1 is that Everyone has a dream - dreams are promises for your future! Dreams are the WHY that drives you - fuel for your soul! I encourage you to spend some time praying, meditating and thinking about your life. 

Anyone who orders my book this week at www.ThisIsYourYearBook.com I will send you a little gift - a pocket journal with your book. I always have a journal with me to write notes, thoughts, ideas, to do's, etc. 

MonaVie is the vehicle that allows me to pursue my greatest passions and dreams. I share my success principles that I learned in my book. I hope you will enjoy it! 

Love,

Shelly

0 comments: