Hello there, Welcome to our site! If you are new here, you might want to subscribe to our RSS Feed. Our Mission is to connect a community of like minded individuals seeking to educate and share their passions about MonaVie, Dreams, and Destinations.



Friday, August 24, 2012

My Introduction...


Everybody has a story. Mine is one of birth, being born again, then given a second chance at truly living my dream life.

I was born and raised in a very small town in Indiana, the eldest of four girls. My parents did the best they could to give us roots and wings; I know there certainly was not a lot of loot for things! I spent most of my childhood on my grandparent’s farm, not much to do (outside of gardening & chores) so I spent many hours reading and day-dreaming of the day I would be free to explore and travel the world!!!  

My family wasn’t much on encouraging a dreamer. Reality was I needed to study and get good grades so I could get a job to work hard to pay the bills, etc. But I always had this feeling and desire to accomplish something really great with my life. I didn’t know exactly what it was that I was going to do, as a matter of fact, I was envious of people who seemed to “just know” that they wanted to be a doctor, lawyer, accountant, etc. Looking back, I can now see that God was guiding me towards His plan for me all along.

0 comments: