Hello there, Welcome to our site! If you are new here, you might want to subscribe to our RSS Feed. Our Mission is to connect a community of like minded individuals seeking to educate and share their passions about MonaVie, Dreams, and Destinations.



Monday, August 2, 2010

Inviting People to a Tasting Party



This video I share some tips about Tasting Parties. I talk a bit about what I did when I first started having my own Tasting Parties and how I invited friends and family.  I learned the FORM technique to help talk to them and see if they had an interest in attending and learning more about MonaVie.  FORM stands for Family, Occupation, Recreation, Motivation, I explain them in detail in the video.  So go ahead and make some comments on your Tasting parties and what you have done to have some success.  Also if you have any other questions please send us an email.

See you at our next Tasting!
Shelly and Ed Aristizabal

0 comments: