Hello there, Welcome to our site! If you are new here, you might want to subscribe to our RSS Feed. Our Mission is to connect a community of like minded individuals seeking to educate and share their passions about MonaVie, Dreams, and Destinations.



Friday, May 11, 2012

Are you talking to two a day????

Hi Everyone-

Hope you had a great week! I've been keeping my commitment to speak to a minimum of 2 people per day about MonaVie. It has been fun and easy. Today I spoke to several distributors in my group about RVLution - excited about the special offered for the RVL Vanilla shake - pretty much everyone is placing orders  to get the Vanilla Tub for $50 with 50 PV.

My kids love the shakes. I think it is a great way to supplement a meal for a picky eater or if they have pancakes for breakfast a RVL shake gives them protein and great nutrition and everyone's happy!

Have a great weekend!

Shelly

3 comments:

Whimsical women said...

I'm in Shelly, two (2) a day.

Whimsical women said...

I'M IN SHELLY, TWO (2) A DAY.

Whimsical women said...

AND HAPPY MOTHERS DAY!