Hello there, Welcome to our site! If you are new here, you might want to subscribe to our RSS Feed. Our Mission is to connect a community of like minded individuals seeking to educate and share their passions about MonaVie, Dreams, and Destinations.



Thursday, May 10, 2012

Two A Day

Hi Everyone-

Just recently I attended the MonaVie Regional Business Building Seminar in Orlando, FL. Randy Schroeder, President of N. America & Europe, shared some valuable insights regarding our Community Commerce industry. I appreciate his straight-up way of speaking and matter-of-fact way of teaching. He shared one of his goals with us that he had when he was just getting started in the business and I think it is an great idea - I started implementing it this week - happy to announce - I sponsored a new distributor yesterday!

Let's simply call it the Two-A-Day Initiative - and I am hoping you will join me! Can you set a goal to speak to two people per day about MonaVie? Two people, minimum... Easy right? Well, be forewarned - anything easy TO do is also easy NOT to do!!! You must make the commitment to do it, write it down and commit to doing it!

I plan to share with you my experiences on this Blog and I really, really would love to hear from you too! Please post a comment on this Blog or on my FB page and let us know how it is going for you!

BTW - only one week until the MonaVie Convention in St. Louis, MO - Please make your plans to be there - you want to give yourself and your team every advantage to WIN!

This is Your Year!

Shelly Aristizabal
MonaVie Black Diamond

1 comments:

Whimsical women said...

GOT MY TWO (2) TODAY!