Hello there, Welcome to our site! If you are new here, you might want to subscribe to our RSS Feed. Our Mission is to connect a community of like minded individuals seeking to educate and share their passions about MonaVie, Dreams, and Destinations.



Monday, May 21, 2012

This IS Your Year

Hello MonaVie Friends!!!

I am excited to announce that my first book has been published!!!! I have always had a dream to write a book. I have been blessed in so many ways, but it was after I survived the subarachnoid hemorrhage in my brain - via MIRACLE -  3 years ago, that I made the decision to pursue each every dream in my heart!

This book - you can see more at www.ThisisYourYearBook.com or www.ShellyAristizabal.com is a 365 day journey to discover, design and then LIVE the life of your dreams! I used ALL of the principles in this book to achieve BLACK DIAMOND in MonaVie and then write and publish this book and I share it all with YOU!!!

I hope you will order the book and keep in touch!

Love,
Shelly

0 comments: