Hello there, Welcome to our site! If you are new here, you might want to subscribe to our RSS Feed. Our Mission is to connect a community of like minded individuals seeking to educate and share their passions about MonaVie, Dreams, and Destinations.



Friday, October 15, 2010

Ed RVLed Day 2


I started on MonaVie's Reveal, weight loss/ weight management product. My official first day was 10/12/10. My intention is to get down to 185lbs. and I begin this journey weighing in at 210lbs.

I have been trying to get to 190lbs for about the last 10 years of my life. Every time I start making headway, (i have gotten down to 199lbs, two times in the last 10 years) I start justifying in my own mind that the weight is not all that bad. Before you know it, I stop watching what I eat and I end up back around 210lbs. Afterall, I have always exercised pretty regularly, on average 1-2 times per week. However, I have an active life style with 4 very active kids. So....technically, all the running around I do, to me, counts as one time exercising and I make it to they gym on average 1 time per week. I have always eaten pretty much what I wanted when I wanted, however, because of my being active, I really never got too much heavier then 210lbs. Being in the nutrition industry, MonaVie, I do try watching what I eat which just means that I do not eat a ton of fast food. However, to me, chicken wings loaded with hot sauce and blue cheese dressing(one of my favorite things to eat), does not count as fast food.
Yesterday, mid day, after lunch around 3:00, I would say that I was in the mood to chomp on something. And actually, at this moment, 3:44 p.m., day 2, I feel like eating "SOMETHING" again. However, I believe what keeps me from doing so, quite frankly, is the fact that I am determined to make this work, this is good for my health and potentially could benefit me, my family, my friends and many other people financially. I feel I have a fiduciary responsability to many to see that this works. I do not think any diet plan will completely ever eliminate ALL appetites all the time. But to me, this plan will work because I know I have the support of many people and of-course I have many eyes watching me. The most critical eyes to me being my kids. They know the goal I have set. I WILL NOT LET THEM DOWN!! And of-course, I know my wife too, would love to see me lose the weight. She never had made a comment about it but I am sure she would appreciate it for many reasons.

I have talked to Kimberly Payano recently, she is a Diamond in our MonaVie business and she too just started the program yesterday. By comparing notes, its obvious that both our bodies are adjusting to our new diets. Both of us are doing fine and we plan on supporting each other as we know the potential implications of our success. We both agree, the meal replacement shakes taste great, the snack bars are amazing and the pills do not give us any jitters of any kind. Nutrition-wise, we both agree, it would be impossible to devise a normal meal that would give us the type of nutrition we are getting now as quickly, efficiently, hassle free, kitchen mess free and economically as these Reveal Shakes. Already, I am down 2 pounds (I did exercise yesterday--jogged about 2 miles and did a few push ups and sit ups). I suspect I will lose 2-5 pounds per week.
Once again, I am determined--this will be a success. I look forward to giving you additional updates. Hope you will follow along in my journey.

Ed Aristizabal

0 comments: