Hello there, Welcome to our site! If you are new here, you might want to subscribe to our RSS Feed. Our Mission is to connect a community of like minded individuals seeking to educate and share their passions about MonaVie, Dreams, and Destinations.



Monday, October 25, 2010

Ed's RVL - Day 11

Well today was a messed up day as far as meals were concerned. I did not do my shake in the AM thinking I would be home by 10 AM. Instead, after a 9:00 appt. (that went till 10), Shelly reminded me about an event at my Son Alex's school. I headed there and spent some time with him. THEN, at 11:30 or so, I hit the gym. STILL, I had not eaten a thing other then one of the snack bars(1/2) and the weight loss pill. I did my normal 30 minute cardio workout, 15 minute jog and 15 minute bike. I get more out of a jog at the gym on a treadmill then I do jogging down my street. The reason is: I run harder and faster on the treadmill and the treadmill is of-course much more cushiony then the hard pavement. Secondly, I keep myself occupied watching ESPN, the news and whatever else is on the various screens. Despite not eating all morning, I had plenty of energy to finish my work out and felt fine afterwards. Of-course, right when I got home, I ate. Knowing that my afternoon would be spent out and about, (Son had a football game in a town about 40 miles north of us), I decided to have a meal for lunch vs. a Shake. I had a bit of steak, two eggs and some toast. At 2:45, I was on the road again and I did not return till 9:30p.m. While out, I did have a snack bar and pill again. I did not really have much of an urge to eat that whole time despite taking the gang to Subway at about 5:00p.m.




As I said in my last blog, it is getting much easier to stay away from cheating etc...My body is getting used to the routine and the ever persistent financial incentive remains intact. This has not been hard lately. I am so glad I started this as I feel great and today, I tipped the scales at a weight I had not achieved ever in the past 10 years, 198 lbs. Remember, I started at 210.8 I believe, however, that was with clothes; the 198 is without. The clothes I wore that day of my weigh in add 3.4 lbs to my weight. The 198 lb. level I achieved was just after my work out and before my meal. I can fluctuate 2-3 lbs. in a day, no problem.



Well that is all for today, going to bed and feeling great. Sure I could eat something but I have more then enough will power to go to be without and let my body burn some calories while I sleep.

0 comments: