Hello there, Welcome to our site! If you are new here, you might want to subscribe to our RSS Feed. Our Mission is to connect a community of like minded individuals seeking to educate and share their passions about MonaVie, Dreams, and Destinations.



Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Day 30 Gold Rush Coaching - Daily Goals

A Dream without a plan is just a wish, but a Dream WITH a plan is an unstoppable combination!

How big of a game do you want to play??? Do you really want to fulfill the dreams God has placed in your heart? Not the dreams and goals you fantasize about or occasionally think about every now and then or just simply hope for. But the dreams and goals that will create passion in your life, that move you into daily, monthly and yearly ACTION.

MonaVie can be a part of the plan, your vehicle, that can give you the opportunity to create some additional income - financial freedom. When you have financial freedom, then you will have the personal freedom to pursue those BIG dreams!


This Gold Rush - read your MAP book for more details - is simply a way to break down the bigger goal of Diamond into attainable smaller goals. Example:

We can start each day with a few micro goals:
1. I will add someone to my prospect list.

2. I will make some calls to schedule a one-to-one (invite a friend to have a coffee and chit chat)

3. I will spend an hour learning my business by going to web sites http://www.monavieonthemove.com/ & http://www.r3global.com/ & http://www.monavieuniversity.com/

4. I will listen to CD's in my car & order the new MVP Start Kit in my virtual office.


5. I will read from a good, positive, personal development book every day.

6. I am a MonaVie Diamond!


Create your own level of success! You CAN do it!!!!

Shelly Aristizabal
"I am MonaVie"

1 comments:

Carmen said...

Thanks you so much for this encouragement today, Shelly!