Hello there, Welcome to our site! If you are new here, you might want to subscribe to our RSS Feed. Our Mission is to connect a community of like minded individuals seeking to educate and share their passions about MonaVie, Dreams, and Destinations.



Friday, July 22, 2011

Day 37 - Coaching - Objections

Is the glass 1/2 full or 1/2 empty???

People see things differently. We all make decisions based on our own perception of the truth, not necessarily the actual truth! In dealing with people, it is very important to not think about being right or wrong - it is OK for someone to have a different point of view. When we are faced with a spoken objection, we want to be prepared to overcome it and help our friend see our point of view and how we can help them. Objections and Rejections are two very different experiences!


This is a lesson I learned very early in my career as a sales rep in the golf & tennis industry. When someone did not place an order with me, I knew they were not rejecting me, Shelly, they simply did not like the colors, styles or price of the garments I was presenting. I had built relationships with people, if they didn't like me - they would not have given me the opportunity to present my wares. The Company I represented was the opportunity - I was simply the messenger!


When they said, no thank you, no order this season. Now, it was up to me to gently overcome any objection they may have. With a smile on my face and love in my heart, I simply wanted them to see, from my point of view, how wonderful my product was, how much it would benefit them and why they should consider purchasing my line of sportswear...


Over the next several days, I will offer some suggestion on how to handle and overcome common objections when dealing with people in your MonaVie business.

Tune in tomorrow...

Shelly
"I am MonaVie"

0 comments: