Hello there, Welcome to our site! If you are new here, you might want to subscribe to our RSS Feed. Our Mission is to connect a community of like minded individuals seeking to educate and share their passions about MonaVie, Dreams, and Destinations.



Thursday, July 14, 2011

Day 31 - Gold Rush - Weekly Goals

A Dream without a plan is just a wish, but a Dream WITH a plan is an unstoppable combination!




Day 30 I suggested a few micro/daily goals to make for yourself. This will add up to be your weekly MonaVie goals:



1. I will meet with 3 MonaVie Prospects just for coffee or lunch to listen to their goals & dreams to see if they may be interested in attending a presentation. I will give them a CD - Your First Look - to listen to on the way home, then I will schedule the best time to call them in a day or two.



2. Follow up with the people I met last week, or placed bottles or 3 day "fab 5" with.



3. I will show the plan and sponsor a minimum of 1 person either as a preferred customer to get started or a new distributor. Obviously, the more I do the faster my business will grow!



4. I will help my new distributors become Star & Star Makers.



5. I am a MonaVie Diamond, I do the activities as if I already have achieved my goals, then I will Have the lifestyle of my dreams!!!
 
Go For It! What else you got to do?????
 
Shelly
"I am MonaVie"

0 comments: