Hello there, Welcome to our site! If you are new here, you might want to subscribe to our RSS Feed. Our Mission is to connect a community of like minded individuals seeking to educate and share their passions about MonaVie, Dreams, and Destinations.



Friday, September 2, 2011

Cheryl - Going Gold in Indiana!




I started drinking MV Active about 6 years ago for overall health concerns--no energy; daily headaches; etc. After a couple months of drinking MV, my headaches were gone and my energy level was back to normal. I began giving MV Active to family members and close friends who showed great results as well. My daughter started drinking it after a serious surgery and we couldn't believe how it helped her rehab by reducing the inflammation. After this happened, we decided to check into the product by attending a tasting and the rest is history! When RVL was available, I began adding those products to my diet and lost 19 pounds. Being a flight attendant, RVL has become a staple while on the road along with the EMV products. My overall health has improved so much since I became committed to MonaVie. The products continue to amaze me and I have a hard time believing there's a company out there superior to MonaVie. The leadership has always had the distributors as one of their top priorities.

When I decided to pursue MonaVie as a business, I did pretty well in the beginning but, like others, have hit a slow period of enrolling those interested in building a business.

Cheryl Phelps


"I am Going Gold!"

0 comments: