Hello there, Welcome to our site! If you are new here, you might want to subscribe to our RSS Feed. Our Mission is to connect a community of like minded individuals seeking to educate and share their passions about MonaVie, Dreams, and Destinations.



Friday, September 23, 2011

Veronique - Going Gold in Canada!

My name is Veronique Maillot, and I am MONAVIE. I reside in Montreal, Qc Canada. I found Monavie by searching on the web, working with elderly I am always looking for something good for them and myself. I email Monavie Head Office requesting how I can purchase the products. I was informed that some one would be contacting me. After few try, finally someone contacted me from N.Y. I inform him that I only wanted the product for personnel use. Louis my upline told me to order 3 cases of Active (it will cost me less) and register on the auto ship which I did (I wish everyone will so easy).


I was the only one in my family drinking the juice my husband and daughter where not as enthusiasm about it as I was. I did share it with some of my residents, they just love it, feel better, and had bowel movement on a daily basis (this is big for elderly), they where walking better and longer and sleeping better, some their blood pressure medication where lower by their physician, etc…

In 2009 we have a health crisis, my husband a very healthy and fit man as been diagnostic with a multitude of metastases on his pancreas, liver and bladder!!!

The doctors need to do the entire test to see how far and big the metastases are.

On my return home I told my husband that he would drink the Monavie juice every day about 6 to 8 ounces a day and sometime more I did not care I had nothing to loose.

At work all my residents, staffs, families and friends where praying we do BELIEVE in the LORD what I had to do it to ensure proper nutrition to my husband, Monavie and all the fresh fruits nuts spinach I could find I will feed it to my husband. Once the batteries of test complete we are summonses to the doctor office he start informing us why all these test where done and he does not understand but they cannot find any metastases.

I say to the doctor it is because of all the prierers of all these wonderful seniors, employees, friends and family where doing at the moment and prior and this juice MONAVIE. He told what ever you did work now go home and celebrate. I do not have to tell you that this Doctor is on Monavie.

I was still working the Retirement homes I was managing was out of town so I brought my cases to the site and give my Monavie to all who wanted some I could believe it I know Monavie was good it just prove it to me. This what the juice did to my husband I do not know what it will do to others but he cannot be bad.

Late 2010 I was inform that my service where no longer needed after 5 years the last 4 very successful they decide to go to another direction, that is OK. I got another contract out of town. I did it for 3 months I did not wan to work out of town anymore, I wanted to do something else but did not know what. By being a certify coach I need something where I could help people to achieve greatness in their life’s FINALLY a couple of months ago I had a AHHH moment MONAVIE !! It has been there all that time.

I am now full time in Monavie the PATH that I have been praying for, for the last 4 years.

When Stacy call me regarding the GOLD RUSH and ask me if I would participate in the

GOLD RUSH in 90 days I jump to the occasion.

I will do everything they tell me to do I will be on the BEACH in Hawai as a BLACK DIAMOND with all of you.2011/2012 is OUR years.
Just for your information we have no BBS here in Montreal and no local meeting as I told Shelly and Marci I will be doing the FIRST BBS in MONTREAL and I will open the French Market.

My friend & I were the only people from Montreal at the BBS on Sept 17 8hrs drive from here with 2 of my team I am so excited.

My name is Veronique Maillot and I am a GOLD EXECUTIVE

0 comments: