Hello there, Welcome to our site! If you are new here, you might want to subscribe to our RSS Feed. Our Mission is to connect a community of like minded individuals seeking to educate and share their passions about MonaVie, Dreams, and Destinations.



Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Nicole - Going Gold in Florida


I love MonaVie and was introduced to the 19 fruits in a bottle five years ago. My husband brought two cases of juice home and said this is something the whole family needs and we are going to start sharing it with others. Since I am a Nurse it was a perfect fit with my love for nutrition and my desire to understand how our body benefits from simple delicious fruits. We've been blessed by sharing the juice and making amazing friends and seeing awesome results. Our business reached Ruby Executives and then with family life and work we lost motivation to continue sharing and became full time drinkers. This is a breath of fresh air to get motivated again and step into the challenge of going Gold with everyones support and I love to travel so the Cruise will be an added bonus for our family. I'm always on the internet with my Nursing job so I figure this will be the perfect avenue to dive right in and share on all the social media and article marketing sites.




Going Gold & Beyond in MonaVie!

Nicole Flothe RN

Being Outrageous is essential to life!

0 comments: