Hello there, Welcome to our site! If you are new here, you might want to subscribe to our RSS Feed. Our Mission is to connect a community of like minded individuals seeking to educate and share their passions about MonaVie, Dreams, and Destinations.



Monday, September 5, 2011

Tara Going Gold in Florida!

My goal is to pay off debt and begin to instill good financial values into my children.  I would like the financial freedom necessary for my husband Chris to eventually quit his job and be able to travel and spend more time with our family.  I am committed to going Gold because I am through with making excuses and instead am just going to MAKE IT HAPPEN!  Chris and I will be on that cruise in January! 

Kimberly is my accountability partner.
I will purchase Getting Started this week and will 'see' you on the call tonight!
Thanks Shelly! :)
 
Tara Cheek

0 comments: