Hello there, Welcome to our site! If you are new here, you might want to subscribe to our RSS Feed. Our Mission is to connect a community of like minded individuals seeking to educate and share their passions about MonaVie, Dreams, and Destinations.



Thursday, May 12, 2011

Day 1 Gold Rush - Coaching




Everything begins with a thought. We become what we think about. Our thoughts determine our feelings, our feelings determine our attitude, our attitude determines our actions and our actions determine our results. The absolute ONLY thing we can control is our thoughts. Begin today thinking about living a life of your dreams. I hope you answered the questions I suggested yesterday. This should create positive thoughts, feelings & actions = positive results.

Thoughts - "I will live the life of my dreams."

Feelings - "I am happy and peaceful."

Action - Today I will read the R3Global MAP Book
                      I will write down my Dreams, Goals & Commitment
                      I will write down a list of EVERYONE I know
                       even those I have already contacted
                      I will go to www.MonaVieontheMove.com to explore
                        the exciting things happening with MonaVie

I want you to know that you DESERVE to live the life of your dreams. Be excited that MonaVie is the vehicle you have chosen to compliment what you are already doing to fulfill your goals & dreams!


Let's GO!!!

Shelly Aristizabal
MonaVie Black Diamond

0 comments: