Hello there, Welcome to our site! If you are new here, you might want to subscribe to our RSS Feed. Our Mission is to connect a community of like minded individuals seeking to educate and share their passions about MonaVie, Dreams, and Destinations.



Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Day 9 Gold Rush - Coaching

It takes being afraid, to have the opportunity to be courageous!  Do you have Courage???? The answer is YES! Courage is a personal, individual concept, in other words, you can't talk anyone out of being afraid. What we can do, is teach people the skill of courage, to be empowered to make the decision to ACT even though we are afraid!!!
Success in building a network marketing business (or any business, for that matter) takes courage. Do you fear rejection? We all do! To overcome that fear, I simply say to myself, "I know I have this incredible opportunity to make a difference in people's lives, if  they say no, they are not rejecting me, Shelly, they simply are not interested in MonaVie right now, maybe they will be later." Do you fear failure? I look at a perceived "failure" as an opportunity to grow and learn - knowing what I don't want helps my vision of what I DO want become crystal clear!!!

When I evaluate a situation, that appears to be risky, I use this process: I ask myself the following questions (I know is sounds like I talk to myself alot! - I do! LOL)

1. What is the Worst Thing that can happen?
2: What is the Best thing that can happen?
3. What is most likely to happen?

If I know that I will survive the Worst Case Scenario, I ACT!!! Let's apply this formula to the risky situation (because of our fears of rejection/failure/not looking good/etc.) of approaching a really sharp prospect for MonaVie:

When I ask John if he is open to learning more about an incredible nutritional product, that can also turn into an amazing business opportunity for someone who wants more than they currently have:

1. The worst that can happen is he will say NO thank you.
2. The Best is he says yes and produces 5 Black Diamonds in the next 5 years and we touch the lives of thousands of people!
3. Most likely, he will be open to try the juice and/or RVL and come to a presentation.

EVERY outcome is GOOD!!! Because even a No (which is really translated, "Not now") gives an opportunity to GROW! - I tell ya, MonaVie is a Win-Win-Win!!!

Let's GO!
Shelly

0 comments: