Hello there, Welcome to our site! If you are new here, you might want to subscribe to our RSS Feed. Our Mission is to connect a community of like minded individuals seeking to educate and share their passions about MonaVie, Dreams, and Destinations.



Saturday, May 14, 2011

Day 2 Gold Rush - Coaching

Good Morning! It is a beautiful day and I have so much to be thankful for! Today is going to be a great day and I am confident that I will have favor with the people I come in contact with and I will be prosperous in all that I do!! I will complete this Gold Rush successfully and create the freedom to pursue all of my goals and dreams!!!

My prayer each morning usually goes something like that when I first open my eyes, before I get out of bed. It doesn't take too long before the "reality" of life takes over; kids, laundry, household chores, running late for an appointment, dealing with people... you get the idea. Why is it so easy to get frustrated and let our minds drift towards negative thoughts and words? Some days it truly is a battle to maintain that positive mental attitude!

Do you ever think about what you are thinking about? If you are not careful, your thoughts can lead you into problems. It is important to think before you act, and if you concentrate on things that are true, worthy of reverence and honorable, just, pure, loveIy,  kind and gracious, virtuous, and excellent (see Philippians 4:8), your actions will reflect your character and heart. (I have those words set up as a daily alarm on my iphone). When I focus my thoughts on what's good, I am able to enjoy the journey!

Things To Do:
    1. Schedule MonaVie for next week.
            - Plan your work  -  work your plan.
            - Text me ASAP, with your name, cell phone # & best time for a 5 minute coaching call - 239-777-3807
           -  Monday, May 16 at 9:30pm Conference Call 712-432-0075 Code 862848
    2. Make appointments with at least 3 people for one to one meeting or to take them to a home presentation
    3. Listen to Randy Schroeder's The Invitation
http://usa.monavieuniversity.com/business-tools/united-states-business-tools/

     4.    


5. Have a FABULOUS weekend!!!

Let's GO!!!

Shelly Aristizabal
MonaVie Black Diamond

0 comments: