Hello there, Welcome to our site! If you are new here, you might want to subscribe to our RSS Feed. Our Mission is to connect a community of like minded individuals seeking to educate and share their passions about MonaVie, Dreams, and Destinations.



Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Gold Rush - Coaching!

 

Gold Rush - Coaching!!!
 
Whatever we feed grows, right? I am inviting you to join me in a 30 day Gold Rush! This will be a series of intermittently pushing ourselves, then renewing, focusing on our physical, emotional, mental and spiritual energy to achieve our goals & pursue our dreams! Everyone who participates WILL WIN, and several will walk away with a Golden Ticket to the Imagine Convention in SLC.
 
Anyone can participate in the Gold Rush - I encourage every distributor to do so. HOWEVER, to win the tickets you must be qualified:
1) Be committed to attend the convention.(You will receive a refund for your purchased ticket)
2) Be committed to following the Gold Rush and the weekly coaching and accountability with me.
3) Send me an email - TODAY - that you are ALL IN to WIN!
4) Take a few minutes to answer these question: (not necessary to share your answers with me - this is possibly the most important step)-
1. Who am I?
2. What do I stand for?
3. What do I really want?
4. What's my purpose in life?
5. What is it that really is most meaningful to me?
6. What do I love to do that could add value in the world?
 
MonaVie is simply a vehicle to help you to achieve some financial freedom to allow you the personal freedom to pursue the answers to the above questions. Reaching the level of Gold Executive in MonaVie could begin to offer most everyone a taste of freedom!
 
I am honored and excited to be a partner in helping you achieve success in MonaVie and in pursuing the dreams God has placed in your heart!
 
Let's GO!!!
 
Shelly Aristizabal
MonaVie Black Diamond
sdaristi@yahoo.com
239-777-3807
 
 
 

0 comments: