Hello there, Welcome to our site! If you are new here, you might want to subscribe to our RSS Feed. Our Mission is to connect a community of like minded individuals seeking to educate and share their passions about MonaVie, Dreams, and Destinations.



Friday, May 20, 2011

Day 7 Gold Rush - Coaching

Read. Listen. Participate. It has been said that we become the books we read, the people we associate with and the events we participate in life. I have always been an avid reader and I firmly believe it is a good idea to make your car a moving university. I don't watch TV, I prefer getting on a webinar or watching a motivating video!  I absolutely look forward to attending the live events like the International Convention in Utah - there is nothing like the powerful emotional connection of "being" there to have what you are hearing "sink in"!

I hope that you will make every effort to read from a good personal development book every day. I would like to make a few suggestion. I do recommend that you read them, even if you have read them in the past, you will be amazed how much you missed the first time!


Bible
Connect with God, Jenetzen Franklin
Think and Grow Rich, Napoleon Hill
The Magic of Thinking Big, David Schwartz
How to Win Friends and Influence People, Dale Carnegie
Three Feet From Gold, Greg Reid
The Dream Giver, Bruce Wilkinson
The Business of the 21st Century, Robert Kiosaki
The Go Getter, Peter Kyne
The Purpose Driven Life, Rick Warren

Make this investment in your personal growth, education and your future!

Let's GO!
Shelly

0 comments: