Hello there, Welcome to our site! If you are new here, you might want to subscribe to our RSS Feed. Our Mission is to connect a community of like minded individuals seeking to educate and share their passions about MonaVie, Dreams, and Destinations.



Friday, May 27, 2011

Day 11 Gold Rush Coaching

MonaVie is the first network marketing business I have done. If you are a first-time/last-time like me, {a large percentage of MonaVie leaders are}, I was fascinated by all the possibilities of success this opportunity offered. Better health for me and my family - physically, emotionally, socially, intellectually, financially and spiritually. I jumped in head first, just plain excited and I made tons of mistakes!!!
My goal for you, with this Gold Rush Coaching, is to simply shorten your learning curve! I am hoping by offering you tips on things to do and what not to do, you can learn from mine and other MonaVie leader's experiences.
Today I would like to suggest you watch a couple of videos to help you better understand this wonderful industry of network marketing. Much can be learned about the future by studying the past. Go to http://usa.monavieuniversity.com/business-tools/united-states-business-tools/ Business Tools - watch Evolution of Network Marketing and Twenty Years.

Let's GO!

Shelly

0 comments: